Thursday, March 27, 2008

Once Again...


I introduce my blog. I was just so not happy with the first two "go-arounds". The first blogger version was just bad! And my Mac version was great, but there wasn't anyplace for people to leave comments. So now, I think I have the best of both worlds!

A big "hello" to all my Spragaround friends who are starting to visit. Thanks for coming by!

Not much today. As some of you know, I lost all of my photos a few weeks back, so until I get up and running on my new camera, photos will be sparse. I am including a photo of just ONE TEENY portion of the craft room which is in sheer disarray....the ribbons. I'm trying slowly but surely to get it cleaned up. Sigh. Pass the wine.

Well, have a great Thursday. See you here tomorrow---that is if you feel like coming back!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Just wanted you to know I stopped by to say hi!

SusanD said...

Hi,
I can leave you a note that I dropped by!

Ann said...

Terri,
LOL this is not the blog I saw before it was some mac thingy. but now I can leave a note. I also gonna put you as a link on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Stopped by to say HI! Great job on your BLOG! I will definately stop by again!

Katherine B

Ljonezy said...

whoo hoo we can leave messages on your new blog! don't ya just love getting messages!

Liz said...

Of course I'll stop by often. You turned me into a fellow Blog-ho.
Can't wait for your visit! We can brainstorm some ribbon storage ideas- you know how much I like "organizing"!!

Anonymous said...

Leaving you a little note to say hi! You totally inspired me to get a blog going!
Thanks,
D

Unknown said...

Hiya matey, just stopping by to leave you some love! Well done on your blog!

MEG said...

terri hurbis...do you realize that you're url says terri's CRAPPY hour!?!?!?

hehe love you :)