Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of my friends who are mothers! I hope you have a wonderful day!

We are making brunch for my mother this morning. (Thank goodness the culinary goddess, aka Katie, is in town!) We're going to give oranges a whirl in my new juicer for fresh squeezed orange juice! (and champagne, of course!)

Here is a little something I am using for my table centerpiece. I think it is so cool!



Can you see how versatile this could be: baby showers, wedding showers, Mothers Day, etc? And since it's made of paper, it will always be alive, unlike regular flowers!

I'm thinking I may teach a class on this. If you're interested, please leave a comment on my blog and I can either put one together online or at my house!

Have a wonderful Sunday.

2 comments:

Ann said...

I love your flower center piece. i would be interested in see an on-line tutorial on it. It is sooooo nice. And as you say it will not die, can be enjoyed for a long, long time.

Lisbet said...

This is great..

Lisbet
www.digiscrapp.blogspot.com