Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Blog Header

Happy Tuesday,

How's that for Debbie Downer? It's only Tuesday!

My lunch hour goal today was to figure out how to make a blog header. Who'd have thunk it would take a tutorial? It did. ( I was pissed!) But, I got it done I am happy to report!

It came from my new found favorite blog...

http://everydaydigitalscrapbooking.blogspot.com/

I am so loving this blog! You do NOT have to be a digital scrapbooker to use. Oh no, you don't! There are lots of tutorials for normal peeps in here too. (And when I say "normal", I mean not like said Loser typing this message!)

So, maybe it will give you a great idea for a teacher gift. Or maybe you'll enjoy learning how to make an altered clipbord. Or maybe, just maybe, you'll do a project so great that I'll post it on my blog! Send your photos my way!

2 comments:

Kelly Mills said...

blog looks great, banner looks great. Your doing a great job...

SusanD said...

Love that new header!