Saturday, April 26, 2008

Just a quick photo


I have been MIA. I'm sure most of you haven't missed me or noticed. But it is nice for me to check in here once in awhile! My Spragaround friends like to check in over here and say "hi"!

Here is just a quick post to show you a photo from my trip to Louisville. Last weekend I was in Cincy and Louisville visiting my dear friend Liz, her family, and then my sister in KY. It was SO NICE to be away, but there is nothing like sleeping in your own bed. I enjoyed my time immensely with Liz and Katie. And I LOVED seeing Liz's boys, Ben and Luke, who are 14 months. They are so stinkin' cute!

Thursday morning, I flew up to Traverse City and then drove to Marquette for business. I won't bore you with deets, but my flight out of Marquette was cancelled last night and I had to DRIVE home! :( So sad. Just made it in early this morning. Now, I'm chilling in my sweats with my sweet pup by my side. Sigh.

So, here's the photo of the little pups that were living behind my sister in KY. Aren't they SO cute? I wanted to bring one home, but when I heard they were part German Shepherd, I kinda freaked. (German Shepherds scare me. I mean, they're trained to KILL in the police force, so um no ah ah for me!)

See you all next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog is now in my favorites. In the future, please make sure that all references to K.T. properly read Karl T. Sammons III - flight winner. We'll miss you next weekend - hope to see you in June!
-Snipper!

Heather said...

Hey Ter! It's neat to see photos of you and your life - post more! I feel like I know you better through them.

And let's see more LOs too, chop chop! LOL :)