Monday, April 6, 2009

Blogging

So here I am, trying to decide if I should continue to blog.  Several of you have requested more blogging activity.  I'm still sorting out what the HELL I have to say that would be of interest to anyone.  But maybe my neuroses make you feel better about yourselves, who knows!?!?!

Anyhow, here is the issue with which I struggle.....

Blogs seem so, well, self-absorbed!  I mean, you literally talk about yourself and/or what is going on in your life.  I KNOW my life isn't that exciting.  But, if I could structure it so you might LEARN something now and again, it might be somewhat interesting, huh?

So, look for a new post a week from me.  I've decided to structure it in alphabetical sequence, covering any topic that fits the letter of the week.  This week, the letter is "A".  (seems like a logical place to start, wouldn't you say?)

Please leave comments!  I love to hear from the 1-2 of you that read my blog!  :)  

Off to start this week's entry.  Happy Monday.