Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hi Friends,

And a happy, murky Wednesday to you!  Lucy and I decided to wake up at the bright and early hour of 5:30 this morning, so here I sit pondering life while watching Channel 4 weather.....

What does one ponder at 5:30 in the morning?  Good question, here goes.....

1) "What do I need to do to simplify my life?"
I'm fairly certain this is a rhetorical question.  Do I say "no" more often?  Do I cut out more activities?  I don't know.  It seems when I cut something, I always find something else to take it's place!  I'm already stressing about all the things we have going on in the month of May......and we're not even there yet!  I may have to "bow out" of an activity or two.  It's just too overwhelming.

2) "What do I want to DO with the rest of my life?"
(At this point, I don't have any answers here!)

3) I need to re-do some things around my house.  But then that is a complete contradiction to #1.  Unless I hire some stuff out.  Which I am definitely OK with!  

What do YOU do to simplify your life?  Leave an answer in my comments section, and I have a prize for one lucky reader!  

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Okay, I'm enjoying reading you blog, but first thing you do to simplify your life is sleep in longer! You said you woke up at 5:30 am? WHY? may I ask??? and your blog was posted at 3'ish AM? Hmmm , something is not adding up. Missing you honey! Looking forward to next weekend!