Friday, April 10, 2009

A is for.....

This week's blog will feature some cool things that start with the letter "A"!  (see, informative, fun, and NOT about me!)  

I have 3 things to share with you that are "A" mazing!

1) Addicted to CostCo:

In the spirit of blog revival, I turn you to one of my favorite blogs.  Now, I can't take the credit for finding this....thanks to Liz for turning me onto this blog.  What could be better than CostCo you might ask?  A website devoted to telling you ALL THE GREAT THINGS CostCo has to offer!  

Click here to see what I'm talking about.  You'll love it!

2) Amazing Concealer

You can buy it here: Sephora

It is not a dramatic name.  It truly is amazing!  I had put this little gem away for awhile----I don't know why!  But man, it is some good stuff.  I highly recommend it!  Great for under eye circles.....

3) How about a yummy recipe???  This is a great, spring-like recipe that gets rave reviews!  Would even be nice for an Easter appetizer.  Hope you enjoy!


Enjoy.  Have a Happy Easter everyone.  I'll be back next week with the "B" installment.  I'm off to watch the Masters, take a nap, and have dinner with some girlfriends! 















1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the very favorable mention about my AddictedToCostco.com blog. I'm glad you're a fan & that you didn't call me crazy for my love of Costco :-)