Sunday, April 6, 2008

365 "Days in the Life of Me"



So, a few weeks back I got this amazing new camera. And I got it out of the box, got it all set up, and WHAM! I have no idea how to use the blasted thing! What's a girl to do? Read the manual? No help. It's like a foreign language to me. So, I started a "class" over at my favorite Jessica Sprague website. Now, when I say "started", by no means did I make up the content of the class. But, I am just acting as sort of a "moderator" if you will for the class that was offered at 2Peas. (www.twopeasinabucket.com)

Hence, I decided to get good use out of my camera and take a photo a day. Sounds easy enough? Good Lord, let's see how I do. I am one to go really "gung-ho" only to konk out when life steps in. But I'm determined!

Don't worry, I'm not going to post a photo a day on my blog....my life is SO not that exciting. But this is my photo from Saturday that I think turned out beautious! (totally made up "Liz-ism")

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stopped by for tea! Great site - love the picture of the flowers - it only took you 3 days to finish your first layout - you beat me by a mile! Love the layout of miss lucy - i have a dash/beagle - she reminds me of him too cute!

Heather said...

Terri! I will be starting the photography "class" too... as soon as I'm caught up with everything. (blecch) DH is away on a business trip in a five star hotel and I'm doing the single mom thing. So not fun. :)

Ann said...

What a good challenge you have chosen for yourself. I need to do week 2's photography class lesson. So much to do do little time. Is ok. I have some old lady friends who have so little to do and so much time. It's sad.