Saturday, April 5, 2008

You didn't think it would be ALL crafty, did you?



Goodness knows I love my makeup and girly stuff too! SO, here's a little "find" during my Target excursion. Wow is this stuff cool! It's concealer, mineral foundation AND blush all rolled into one little nifty package! The concealer is a nice, creamy texture. The mineral foundation seems to be just as good as Bare Escentuals, and I LOOOOOVE the color of the blush! All for $14.99! Not bad, eh?

Please share your favorite cosmetic finds in the comments section, and I'll post them...kinda like In Style's great annual finds!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Terri, it's Carol here from JS. Thought I would stop by and say hi.

Makeup - I am always something to play with. My latest find is called "Everyday Minerals" which I have to order online from the USA as we don't have it over here. I have been using the samples they gave me for the past week and am very happy.
I will be interested if anyone else gives you a thumbs up to anything.